As used in the mountune MR420 upgrade; the X4 induction kit gives an additional two points of entry, improves the pressure drop across the intake and enhances induction noise.
The lower air intake is installed as a direct-replacement panel which can be unclipped and removed on the OE bumper/grill. The mountune panel features a vac-formed duct with a sunken m logo and is supplied with 5 in-fill decals to allow for individual personalisation (yellow, blue, green, white and red).
The kit also features a porous air hose (to prevent water ingress) that feeds cold air to the lower half of the airbox and connects via a modified vac-formed top-hat fitted in the base of a new OE airbox.
A high-flow wire-reinforced silicone hose is also utilised as part of the kit and is available in four colour options; black, green, blue or yellow.
The X4 induction kit is fully compatible with the OE airbox and has been designed to work effectively with the mountune Focus RS airbox.
mountune air intake replacement front panel
- Above supplied with optional in-fill 'm' stickers
- Porous lower air feed hose
- Dual-entry, high-flow air filter (Supplied with either a mountune or K&N equivalent - please specify in the notes section if you have a preference)
- High-flow wire-reinforced silicone induction hose
- Lower airbox base with additional air-feed via vac-formed top-hat
- All required panel and hose clips
- Fully compatible with OE and mountune / RS500 airboxes
Please note: the price shown for this product includes installation at mountune HQ in Hutton, Essex and is not transferrable to any other Ford dealer or installer.
Please specify your preferred installation date in the 'notes' section when checking-out; our workshop team will then contact you back to confirm this date. If we can't accommodate your preferred choice, the team will discuss with you other available dates, that are still acceptable to you.