The mTune is a powerful handset that not only boasts the features listed below, it also facilitates easy mountune calibration updates, migration to higher power levels and new functionality.
This option is for customers who already have the hardware required for the mountune MR230 installed on their Fiesta ST200 and that require the supporting calibration and / or that want to benefit from the additional functionality of the mTune handset.
The latest firmware offers support for all current base calibration releases.
- Low-loss dual-entry airbox with secondary feed
- mountune high-flow panel filter
- High-flow 3" down pipe with 200-cell sports catalyst
- High-flow 2.5" bore cat-back exhaust
- High-flow charge pipe upgrade kit
- High-performance alloy intercooler
- High-flow silicone induction hose
- Optimised cam timing (via mountune timing tool - included)
- ECU performance calibration transfer
- Anti-theft mode
- In-field calibration updates
- 0-60 times
- ¼ mile times
- Monitor 6 OBD channels
- Adjustable shift light
- Full data logging
- DTC reading / clearing
- Soft touch rear case
- LCD screen
- Lanyard pin
- Removable faceplates
- Ambient light sensor
Each mTune is supplied complete with:
- Holster with t-slot mounting
- OBD and USB connection cables
- Carbon fibre effect faceplate
- mTune zip-up case
Future mTune firmware updates will allow easy calibration updates, new features to be added and new gauge options to be displayed.
MR230 calibration should NOT be installed on vehicles not equipped with the correct mountune hardware. Power output, drivability and reliability may be affected and mountune are unable to support vehicles running alternative hardware. In any such instance no warranty is offered or implied by mountune.
The warranty of the vehicle being updated with this upgrade may be affected. The MR230 upgrade kit is not Ford-endorsed.
This calibration version is not compatible with vehicles in the USA. Please visit our dedicated website at www.mountuneusa.com