The mountune oil cooler upgrade for the Mk3 Focus is capable of providing a substantial reduction and, subsequent control of engine oil temperatures, even in the harshest of high-performance driving environments.
The kit features a durable oil cooler assembly that utilises a twin-pass core, a thermostatically controlled billet oil take-off plate, mountune braided race lines and all required race fittings, hardware, gasket and low-profile oil filter.
The cooler mounts via a low-profile bracket that positions it centrally to the upper aperture in direct air-flow; the size and positioning of the cooler has also been carefully considered to ensure there is no detrimental performance to the water radiator / cooling pack behind it.
The ultimate oil cooler setup for any Focus ST / RS owners that want to be able to enjoy their Focus to the full, when used on the road or track.
- Highly durable twin-pass oil cooler assembly
- Billet oil take-off plate with thermostat
- Braided oil lines with black material outer
- Black anodised race fittings / connections
- Supplied with oil filter, hardware and gasket
- Supplied with 'm-flag' logo stencil for easy DIY branding
- Focus ST option supplied with additional Ford trim panel - please ensure you select the correct kit option from the drop down menu below