A Helmholtz chamber design is utilised in the rear silencer which helps cancel out unwanted frequencies due to the way in which the exhaust gas waves are reflected. Utilising this system, despite being more complicated and expensive to manufacturer, ensures back-pressure remains low, providing the optimum in terms of performance, whilst removing as many of the unwanted frequencies / cabin boom as possible.
The staggered tail-pipe trim adds to the occasion and both trims feature laser-etched 'mountune' logos.
As a mountune Performance product, it's also the only cat-back exhaust available for your Fiesta ST that will not affect the base vehicle warranty and comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
• High-flow cat-back exhaust design improves performance
• Engineered Helmholtz resonator for a less intrusive, performance sound
• High quality stainless construction with CNC welds
• Staggered, twin-tailpipe trims with laser-etched mountune logo
• Does not affect base vehicle warranty
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Includes two additional uprated exhaust isolators.
Compatible with all 3-door models globally and EU-only 5-door models. Customers in the USA please note there is a 5-door specific version, available soon at www.mountuneusa.com
Customers in the USA please note there is a 5-door specific version, available soon at www.mountuneusa.com