The mountune m285 power upgrade utilises our extensively proven MRX Turbocharger Upgrade and offers Mk7 Fiesta ST owners greater power output with minimal increase in turbocharger lag, which greatly enhances the driving experience.
The m285 MRX turbocharger upgrade includes all required hardware, fittings and hoses along with our performance engine calibration and has been developed as a more than worthy successor to the much heralded MR265 upgrade and also provides a higher-output option for owners that have yet to upgrade their turbo.
Unlike other upgrades that deliver just peak or high RPM power, the m285 MRX Turbocharger offers performance throughout the entire power band ensuring a very responsive and drivable car.
The MRX Turbocharger at the heart of the m285 upgrade is engineered around a genuine Garrett GT2554R core that features a custom engineered 11-blade billet compressor wheel and matching 3" inlet anti-surge compressor housing for incredible response and power. Developed as a complete system with everything available from one source ensures the performance and quality you’ve come to expect from mountune.
- Dual-row Ball Bearings - lowest friction and fastest spool/response
- Water Cooled Center Section
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Cast Stainless Steel exhaust adapter
- mountune Stainless Steel V-Band Conversion
- Pre-formed coolant hard lines ensure trouble free installation and performance
- Pre-installed mountune Billet Wastegate Actuator
- Turn-Key solution.
- Upgraded intercooler - mountune large capacity recommended
mountune complete intake or suitable option (induction kit and rear intake pipework)
mountune high-flow downpipe and cat-back exhaust
Please note: the price shown for this product includes installation* at mountune HQ in Hutton, Essex and is not transferrable to any other Ford dealer or installer.
Please specify your preferred installation date in the 'notes' section when checking-out; our workshop team will then contact you back to confirm this date. If we can't accommodate your preferred choice, the team will discuss with you other available dates, that are still acceptable to you.
*subject to availability. Lead times may vary. Contact us for more information.