£200.00 Inc. VAT
£166.67 Ex. VAT
This option is for customers who wish to upgrade to MR230 using an mTune and who fall into one of the following three categories:
• MP215 customers who have all the required hardware installed for MR230 but require an mTune and MR230 calibration.
• MT215 customers who have all the required MR230 hardware (including an mTune) but require an in-field firmware update to their existing handset.
In-field firmware updates are facilitated via a bespoke upgrade key. Once ordered we will send you steps to follow in order for you to provide us with your specific mTune serial number. A key will then be generated and sent to you which will enable you to update your mTune's firmware using the AP Manager software.
• Customers running all the required MR230 hardware but using standard software, requiring mTune with MR230 calibration.
Required hardware list:
• mountune alloy intercooler
• mountune induction kit
• mountune high-flow induction hose
• mountune charge pipe upgrade kit
• mountune downpipe / sportscat
• mountune cat-back exhaust
• Optimised cam timing (via mountune timing tool - included)
Please note: Installing the MR230 calibration without the correct hardware list above may result in failure to make the quoted power / torque figures, abnormal running, detrimental fuel consumption or engine warning light illumination or in extreme circumstances, damage and / or failure to the engine. In any such instance no warranty is offered or implied by mountune.
Each mTune is supplied complete with:
Please note: This calibration version is not compatible with vehicles in the USA. Please visit our dedicated website at www.mountuneusa.com