The mountune Racing MP275 > MR300 upgrade offers existing facelift (2015>) MP275 Focus ST owners the chance to upgrade to a genuine 300PS and 470Nm experience - the highest power and torque output reliably achievable using the OE turbocharger.
This kit is for customers that already have the MP275 hardware installed and require the following hardware to upgrade to MR300:
• High-flow 3" down pipe with 200-cell sports catalyst
• High-flow 2.5" bore cat-back exhaust
• High-flow charge pipe upgrade kit
• High-flow silicone induction hose
• mTune handset loaded with MR300 calibration.
Once upgraded, power increases to 300PS whilst torque is raised to 470Nm.
- ECU performance calibration transfer
- In-field calibration updates
- 0-60 times
- ¼ mile times
- Monitor 6 OBD channels
- Adjustable shift light
- Full data logging
- DTC reading / clearing
- Soft touch rear case
- LCD screen
- Lanyard pin
- Removable faceplates
- Ambient light sensor
Each mTune is supplied complete with:
- Holster with t-slot mounting
- OBD and USB connection cables
- Carbon fibre effect faceplate
- mTune zip-up case
Future mTune firmware updates will allow easy calibration updates, new features to be added and new gauge options to be displayed.
Please note: This calibration version replaces the existing MP firmware and does not allow on-handset switching between MP and MR calibrations without an additional firmware update. This version is also not compatible with vehicles in the USA. Please vist our dedicated website at www.mountuneusa.com
Please note: Not compatible with Wagon models