Our m400 Focus RS upgrade has now been superseded by an enhanced version, called the m400R. Think of it as m400. But reimagined.
What's new we hear you cry?!... well, you still get our m400 calibration, but this is now joined by a standard power output and fuel economy calibration, too.
- Adjustable RPM limit
- Full-time launch control (no need to activate via the menu system)
- Adjustable launch RPM setpoint
- Full-throttle (no throttle lift) gear change
- Valet and anti-theft modes
- Dyno mode (RDU On / Off)
- Full access to all OBD channels to use with custom gauges / data-logging
This option is for customers who already have the hardware required for the mountune m400R upgrade kit installed on their Focus RS and that require the supporting calibration and / or that want to benefit from the additional functionality of the mTune handset and is supplied with two mountune badges (only with new handset orders).
- High-flow induction kit
- Sound Suppression Chamber (SSC)
- Uprated turbo re-circ valve
- High-flow hard pipe
- High-performance alloy intercooler
- 3" downpipe with 200-cell sports catalyst
- 3" V3 cat-back exhaust
Utilising a selection of fully proven mountune hardware - some of which endorsed by Ford themselves, to help lower charge temperatures, improve pressure drops and remove back-pressure, means the engine is now able to operate more efficiency, allowing the impressive peak 400PS and 560Nm power and torque output to be more safely, and reliably achieved.
- Supplied complete with four user-interchangeable calibrations
- Map slot 1 = m400R Calibration
- Map slot 2 = OEM power
- Map slot 3 = Fuel economy calibration
- Map slot 4 = Valet mode calibration
- In-field calibration updates
- 0-60 times
- ¼ mile times
- Monitor all available OBD channels
- Adjustable shift light
- Full data logging
- DTC reading / clearing
- Soft touch rear case
- LCD screen
- Ambient light sensor
Please Note: The warranty of the vehicle being updated with this upgrade may be affected. The m400R upgrade kit is not Ford-endorsed.
To maintain any warranty provision otherwise entitled to you, and to ensure correct operation and reliability, calibrations loaded via an mTune handset must be installed together with the correct mountune® hardware.
Support is not currently available for vehicles in Asia-Pacific, this will be added in the next firmware update.
m400 > m400R firmware update is currently offered FOC to existing customers - please ensure you include your serial number and FMP number in the notes section when checking out.
In-field m400 > m400R firmware updates will be available during December.
NOT COMPATIBLE with vehicles in North America. Please visit our US website for compatible Focus RS products - www.mountuneusa.com
mountune highly recommend the installation of forged pistons and uprated conrods when upgrading to m400R, or beyond this power / torque output.