The mountune MT350 package for the Mk2 Ford Focus RS consists of:
• High-performance, larger capacity alloy intercooler
• mountune-designed high-flow airbox
• High-flow 3" exhaust downpipe
• mountune uprated fuel delivery module
• Revised engine calibration supplied on mTune
• mountune badge
• TÜV approved
Once upgraded power increases to 350PS at 5750rpm and torque is raised to 460Nm at 3,500rpm.
The MT350 will produce performance returns of 0-60mph in 5.4 seconds, a 0.5 second improvement over the standard RS, and 0-100mph in 12.2 seconds, continuing on to a top speed of 165mph.
As ever, mountune have vigorously tested the upgrades over an extended development period on British B roads and on numerous laps of the famous Nürburgring Nordschleife, as well as an exhaustive testing program at Ford's Dunton Technical Centre and European partner facilities. This culminates in the most thoroughly proven, robust and professional upgrade available for your Focus RS - full stop.
This upgrade can be fitted to any model year of mk2 Focus RS, new or used, and has a minimum 12 months/12,000-mile warranty on all parts fitted.
- ECU performance calibration transfer
- In-field calibration updates
- 0-60 times
- ¼ mile times
- Monitor 5 OBD channels
- Adjustable shift light
- Full data logging
- DTC reading / clearing
- Soft touch rear case
- LCD screen
- Lanyard pin
- Removable faceplates
- Ambient light sensor
Each mTune is supplied complete with:
- Holster with t-slot mounting
- OBD and USB connection cables
- Carbon fibre effect faceplate
- mTune zip-up case