The ideal candidate will have practical experience working within an automotive / motorsport environment and will possess the skills suitable for this role.
A flexible approach and willingness to learn is essential.
- Sage 200
- Proven experience within a stores and procurement role.
- An organised approach to tasks and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to perform well under pressure.
- Implement system updates and organisation of the stores.
- Product / component purchasing to maintain minimum stock levels and meet customer orders.
- Processing and management of supplier orders.
- Handling supplier enquiries.
- Handling customer enquiries.
- Arranging of domestic & global collection and shipping operations.
- Parts management – creation of BoM’s, part numbers, procurement system management, picking build kits, efficient organisation of the stores.
- Working in a structured and organised manner, identifying best working practices and processes.
- Efficient intra-departmental communication.
- Any other task deemed within your technical capabilities.
- Work in accordance with all Health & Safety and Quality & Environmental policies affecting his working area, including administrative Project Management processes.
Competitive salary based on experience.