This option is for customers with a Focus ST and wish to upgrade to MR300 using an mTune and who fall into one of the following three categories:
• MP275 customers who have all the required hardware installed for MR300 but require an mTune and MR300 calibration.
• MT275 customers who have all the required MR300 hardware (including an mTune) but require an in-field firmware update to their existing handset.
In-field firmware updates are facilitated via a bespoke upgrade key. Once ordered we will send you steps to follow in order for you to provide us with your specific mTune serial number. A key will then be generated and sent to you which will enable you to update your mTune's firmware using the AP Manager software.
• Customers running all the required MR300 hardware but using standard software, requiring mTune with MR300 calibration.
Required hardware list:
• mountune alloy intercooler
• mountune induction kit
• mountune high-flow induction hose
• mountune charge pipe upgrade kit
• mountune downpipe / sportscat
• mountune cat-back exhaust
Please note: Installing the MR300 calibration without the correct hardware list above may result in failure to make the quoted power / torque figures, abnormal running, detrimental fuel consumption or engine warning light illumination. In any such instance no warranty is offered or implied by mountune.
Each mTune is supplied complete with:
Please note: This calibration version is not compatible with vehicles in the USA. Please vist our dedicated website at www.mountuneusa.com
Bit confusing trying to update firmware to controller. Key wouldn’t be seen by laptop when trying to download but when I had a chat with the tech gurus at Mountune the confirmed it had auto loaded to controller. Connected to car and 5 mins later software download complete. Focus ST now total awesome with 300bhp on tap. Excellent purchase just visual upgrades now.
Installed the MR300 the difference is huge, the mtune easy to use the installation also super easy . Only problem is mounting on dashboard the wire not long enough and as i live in a hot climate hard to stick to dashboard.
After giving mountune a few simple details a key was emailed to me after a short delay with Cobb. Followed instructions and easy enough to download. Haven’t installed on my car yet so I can’t comment on performance. Only small ****** after downloading update it still displays as mp275 not mr300 on my laptop unless you look at the serial numbers section where numbers have altered. Also it displays on the handset as an unknown map. Which is fine just would be nice to have things clearly labelled. But has not put me off the product.