This option is for customers with a Mk3 Focus ST and wish to upgrade to MR300 using an mTune, and who fall into one of the following three categories:
- MP275 customers who have all the required hardware installed for MR300 but require an mTune and MR300 calibration.
- MT275 customers who have all the required MR300 hardware (including an mTune) but require an in-field firmware update to their existing handset.
In-field firmware updates are facilitated via a bespoke upgrade key. Once ordered we will send you steps to follow in order for you to provide us with your specific mTune serial number. A key will then be generated and sent to you which will enable you to update your mTune's firmware using the AP Manager software.
- Customers running all the required MR300 hardware but using standard software, requiring mTune with MR300 calibration.
Required hardware list:
mountune alloy intercooler
mountune induction kit
mountune high-flow induction hose
mountune charge pipe upgrade kit
mountune downpipe / sportscat
mountune cat-back exhaust
Please note: Installing the MR300 calibration without the correct hardware list above may result in failure to make the quoted power / torque figures, abnormal running, detrimental fuel consumption or engine warning light illumination. In any such instance no warranty is offered or implied by mountune.
Once upgraded, power increases to 300PS whilst torque is raised to 470Nm.
- ECU performance calibration transfer
- In-field calibration updates
- 0-60 times
- ¼ mile times
- Monitor 6 OBD channels
- Adjustable shift light
- Full data logging
- DTC reading / clearing
- Soft touch rear case
- LCD screen
- Lanyard pin
- Removable faceplates
- Ambient light sensor
Each mTune is supplied complete with:
- Holster with t-slot mounting
- OBD and USB connection cables
- Black faceplate
- mTune zip-up case
Please note: This calibration version is not compatible with vehicles in the USA. Please visit mountune USA website at www.mountuneusa.com