This option is for customers who wish to upgrade their facelift (2015>) Focus ST to MR300 using an mTune and who fall into one of the following three categories:
• MP275 customers who have all the required hardware installed for MR300 but require an mTune and MR300 calibration.
• MT275 customers who have all the required MR300 hardware (including an mTune) but require an in-field firmware update to their existing handset.
In-field firmware updates are facilitated via a bespoke upgrade key. Once ordered we will send you steps to follow in order for you to provide us with your specific mTune serial number. A key will then be generated and sent to you which will enable you to update your mTune's firmware using the AP Manager software.
• Customers running all the required MR300 hardware but using standard software, requiring mTune with MR300 calibration.
Required hardware list:
• mountune alloy intercooler
• mountune induction kit
• mountune high-flow induction hose
• mountune charge pipe upgrade kit
• mountune downpipe / sportscat
• mountune cat-back exhaust
Please note: Installing the MR300 calibration without the correct hardware list above may result in failure to make the quoted power / torque figures, abnormal running, detrimental fuel consumption or engine warning light illumination. In any such instance no warranty is offered or implied by mountune.
- ECU performance calibration transfer
- In-field calibration updates
- 0-60 times
- ¼ mile times
- Monitor 6 OBD channels
- Adjustable shift light
- Full data logging
- DTC reading / clearing
- Soft touch rear case
- LCD screen
- Lanyard pin
- Removable faceplates
- Ambient light sensor
Each mTune is supplied complete with:
- Holster with t-slot mounting
- OBD and USB connection cables
- Carbon fibre effect faceplate
- mTune zip-up case
Please note: This calibration version is not compatible with vehicles in the USA. Please vist our dedicated website at www.mountuneusa.com