The mountune large capacity high performance alloy intercooler upgrade includes everything you need to release the ultimate performance from your mk7 Fiesta ST and is included as standard with the MR265 upgrade.
Using an 18-row extruded tube and fin core, the mountune alloy intercooler upgrade gives a marked improvement in both air charge temperature (ACT) and pressure drops, ensuring optimum charge air temperature and therefore power, is available from the potent 1.6-litre EcoBoost engine.
Our large-capacity intercooler upgrade fully maximises the available package space, while retaining the essential parts of the OE air management ducting for the Ford cooling system.
- Superior tube and fin construction
- No drilling or cutting required
- Black powder coated finish - with choice of mountune logo in white or yellow
- Improved core surface area over OE
- Works in harmony with all mountune power upgrades and is the standard choice for vehicles running hybrid / larger turbochargers, as found in MR265.
- Available with optional white or yellow mountune logo.
The packaging for the OE intercooler and radiator on the mk7 Fiesta ST is very compact, leaving little space to effectively and safely install an upgraded intercooler. The mountune large-capacity intercooler upgrade was engineered to retain the essential parts of the original Ford cooling pack or air ducting system. This helps maintain engine cooling temperatures thereby avoiding "over-heat" conditions that reduce engine power.
Careful consideration was given to the core design to ensure as well producing optimum charge cooling performance, airflow across the rest of the cooling pack be largely unaffected.