This part does not affect the base vehicle warranty.
The mountune V3 Exhaust for the Mk3 Focus RS is the result of countless hours of engineering and ongoing product development, offering a product that is simply unrivalled in terms of performance, sound and features.
Extensive effort was placed on producing a sound profile that replicated the personality of the RS with an aggressive note under full throttle, while maintaining a drone free experience during cruising and light throttle.
Produced from 304 series, 3” mandrel bent stainless steel tubing, the mountune V3 Exhaust also includes many features used in motorsport applications; each tube joint is connected by either V-Band or custom double slip-joint, ensuring the best seal possible while maintaining adjustability and lightness.
Full drive mode functionality is also maintained with the inclusion of an OE valve and motor assembly, requiring nothing to be switched over from the standard exhaust.
Large 4.5” laser-etched polished tips join the rest of the system via V-Band to allow even easier trim adjustment and future system customisation.
- 3" Stainless Steel tubing
- 4.5" laser-etched polished trims
- Includes new valve and motor assembly
- V-Band / double-slip joints throughout
- High-flow rear silencer design
- 10% lighter than OE system
- Supplied with all required clamps / hardware
- Compatible with OE downpipe / catalyst and mountune Downpipe / Sports Catalyst.