This part does not affect the base vehicle warranty.
The mountune V3 Cat Back Exhaust for the mk3 Focus RS is the result of countless hours of engineering and ongoing product development, offering a product that is simply unrivalled in terms of performance, sound and features.
Extensive effort was placed on producing a sound profile that replicated the personality of the RS, with an aggressive note under full throttle, while maintaining a drone-free experience during cruising and light throttle.
Produced from 304 series, 3” mandrel bent stainless steel tubing, the mountune V3 cat back exhaust also includes many features used in motorsport applications; each tube joint is connected by either V-Band or custom double slip-joint, ensuring the best seal possible while maintaining adjustability and lightness.
Large 4.5” laser-etched polished tailpipes join the rest of the system via V-Band to allow even easier trim adjustment and future system customisation.
- 3" stainless steel tubing
- 4.5" laser-etched polished tailpipes
- Includes new exhaust valve (motor assembly will need to be swapped from OE exhaust and is shown for illustration)
- V-Band / double-slip joints throughout
- High-flow rear silencer design
- 10% lighter than OE system
- Supplied with all required clamps and hardware
- Compatible with OE downpipe / catalyst and mountune Downpipe / Sports Catalyst.