Mk7 Fiesta 1.0 cat-back exhaust reduces back-pressure and improves performance whilst keeping cabin intrusion / boom to a minimum.
A Helmholtz chamber design is utilised in the rear silencer which helps cancel out unwanted frequencies due to the way in which the exhaust gas waves are reflected. Utilising this system, despite being more complicated and expensive to manufacturer, ensures back-pressure remains low, providing the optimum in terms of performance, whilst removing as many of the unwanted frequencies / cabin boom as possible.
The staggered tail-pipe trim adds to the occasion and both trims feature laser-etched 'racing flag' logos.
Due to the outlet position of the tailpipe trims, an aftermarket ST-style, or genuine Ford Fiesta ST lower diffuser section is required to ensure correct visual appearance. Please make your selection from the drop down menu below.
• High-flow cat-back exhaust design improves performance
• Engineered Helmholtz resonator for a less intrusive, performance sound
• High quality stainless construction with CNC welds
• Staggered, twin-tailpipe trims with laser-etched mountune racing flag logos
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Available with genuine Ford Fiesta ST rear diffuser (supplied in primer, ready to paint)
If this item is fitted with the mountune Exhaust Isolator, we recommend using two isolators on the silencer only.